About Me

My photo
The Lord has recently brought into my life some wonderful people intent on supporting healing of the past. I am so inspired! I started this blog so I would have a place where I can write, put out scriptures, and thoughts. It will be for anyone, based on healing, wholeness, victory, freedom in Christ, and the list goes on and on. I will be adding stories and that kind of thing to help and encourage. I would like to add phone contact info on the blog so if anyone needs further areas to look they can find it. If you would like to have your information published here, please contact me; Words2Bless@hotmail.com ~~Leola

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Has this been a good day for you?

This is a Sunday.  The last one in October.  Has it been a good day for you?  Did you go to worship somewhere with those you love and who love God?  Did you really worship?  Or, did you just exist as many of us seem to do at times.  We get in this "rut" as Pastor put it today.  We like the familiar.  We like the easy road.  But with a few more "digs" that rut becomes a grave.  Is that where you want to be in service for our Lord?  I surely do not want to be there.  I want to be one that He can count on to work for Him.  To share His love and grace and mercy with those who are desperately looking for something or someone to fill that empty hole in their spirit and lives. 
God has proven Himself over and over again to be faithful. What He has said, He will do.  His promises are new every morning.  He desires for us to grow in our relationship to Him and to others.  To stand on His Word and proclaim it loud and clear. 
I would ask that you check out your spirit.  How are you feeling towards those that are the unlovely?   The "outcasts" as the world would call them.  Are you reaching out in love to help meet their need?  Or are you shrinking from contact with those that are not just like you.  God wants us out of our pews and out of our comfort and out into the world.  Set apart, yet, part of the world.  So. . . .go and shine your light for others to see.  May you have a blessed week as we enter into November.

No comments:

Post a Comment