About Me

My photo
The Lord has recently brought into my life some wonderful people intent on supporting healing of the past. I am so inspired! I started this blog so I would have a place where I can write, put out scriptures, and thoughts. It will be for anyone, based on healing, wholeness, victory, freedom in Christ, and the list goes on and on. I will be adding stories and that kind of thing to help and encourage. I would like to add phone contact info on the blog so if anyone needs further areas to look they can find it. If you would like to have your information published here, please contact me; Words2Bless@hotmail.com ~~Leola

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks to all the Veterans

Today is Veteran's Day.  Such an honor to know so many who have served and are currently serving our country to protect us and keep us safe.  Where would our nation be without you??  We can never repay you for your service to this country.  Saying "thank you" just doesn't seem adequate, but, that is what we can do.  Each and everyone of us can speak up and show gratitude in that manner.  So, today, and everyday as you see a soldier; a man or woman who has been broken because of their service to our country; a young boy or girl who has had countless days and even years spent away from their mom or dad because they are in the Armed Forces; when you see one of these STAND UP and thank them for their service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment